(2) For the four-day full registration package, the registrants are entitled to the symposium proceedings (USB stick), and admission to all the Workshops, Tutorials, Symposium technical sessions, Topical Meetings, Exhibits, Welcome Reception, Symposium Banquet.
(3) For the one-day workshop/tutorial registration package, registrants are entitled to all the workshop/tutorial sessions on 14 May, workshop/tutorial materials in a USB stick, and teabreak. If the delegates wish to attend the technical session in the subsequent days, then they should register for the 4-day full package.
(4) Accompanying Person registration is strictly for spouses and children only and not meant for normal delegates. It includes a half-day city tour with a free lunch, welcome reception; but does not include tickets to the Gala Dinner. Additional tickets for Banquet cum Awards Presentation may be purchased from the symposium Secretariat.
About the City Tour:You will pass the well-known monuments of the Civic District, and on to the Merlion Park, where you can soak in the spectacular views of the Marina Bay. Then visit Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temple – Thian Hock Keng Temple – before heading to Chinatown to observe local craftsmen at work. The next stop will be the National Orchid Garden followed by Little India, a fascinating enclave to end the day’s tour.
You may click here to see more information about other tour packages.
(5) Only full-time students are eligible for the student registration fee. Proof of full-time student status must be provided upon registration.
(6) Payment can be made in credit cards, cheques, bank transfer, bank drafts.
Note: If you or your companion is interested in any tour package, please click here to see more information
(b) All registrations are on a first-come-first-serve basis. We regret that there will be no refund for withdrawal/cancellation received after 1 May 2018. An administrative fee of SGD$100 applies for any withdrawal or cancellation before 1 May 2018. We encourage you to send in a substitute.
(c) Unless otherwise specified, mailing address on invoices shall follow registrant address on the form. Registration will only be confirmed once full payment is received.
Any questions or queries, please kindly contact:
EMC Singapore Secretariat
1 Liang Seah Street #02-11 Liang Seah Place (S) 189022
Tel : (+65) 6336 2328 Fax : (+65) 6336 2583
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Copyright © 2018 Joint IEEE EMC & APEMC|